Pricing Manager (Internal title: Account Solutions Manager)
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As an Account Solutions Manager, you’ll lead a team of experts whose mission is to drive growth by converting client opportunities into awarded business. You’ll actively engage in client strategy, securing new clients and nurturing growth in the expansion of existing clients.
The Account Solutions team serves as a critical connector between the multiple service and product teams to design and assemble comprehensive and attractive client proposals. We work across many groups within Flexport including Sales, Account Management, Procurement, Finance, Analytics, and Product. Shoulder to shoulder in a team of cross functional leaders, we own setting the globalized standards and leading toward automation to achieve Flexport’s scalable up-market success.
- Lead project management idea creation, planning, implementation, and KPI tracking
- Participate in client pre-planning and strategy development
- Design, build, and package innovative offerings by matching customer requirements with Flexport products and services
- Automate much of the manual processes and practices that exist in the industry today
- Determine pricing and customer offering approaches aligned with service standards in close cooperation with Flexport Sales and Account Management teams
- Create proposal evaluation models providing decision support for profitability and risk tolerance
- Compile the commercial proposal for our largest clients advising on margin and revenue expectations
- Clearly present the proposal methodology, findings, and results to clients and potential clients
You should have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Supply Chain, Consulting
- Experience in creating and managing all aspects of RFPs including a track record of applying commercial strategies to position and win business in a highly competitive market.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization – internally, as well as with clients
- Strong project management skills, managing the following effectively: project timelines, deliverables, budget, team accountability, status updates amongst partners and key stakeholders, and event objectives
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and planning skills, an eye for detail and an irresistible drive to continuously improve processes in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience in coaching more junior colleagues is an asset