Global Key Account Executive
Flexport is experiencing huge growth with nearly 3800 Flexporters across 20 global offices and we’re just getting started!
This is a unique opportunity to help scale our Global Key Accounts segment in NL. You will be joining a team of like-minded entrepreneurial strategic Global Sales Executives that make up Flexport's growth engine. In this role, you will be empowered to make decisions and boost your career at the most innovative freight forwarder in the world.
Be part of something bigger and make the difference in fueling our expansion with the largest companies in UK, Europe, and globally!
- Leverage your industry knowledge, sales experience, and relationships to close relevant new business for our Global Key Accounts segment.
- Develop and own the pipeline from new customers in your territory, both self-prospected and generated by a BDR (Business Dev Rep), and in line with Flexport strategy.
- Proactively consult with clients and develop customized solutions for their logistics needs, working strategically with cross-functional teams across the globe (mainly US/Europe/APAC) to deliver the right value propositions.
- Communicate the value of Flexport through frequent in-person and remote meetings with the client executives.
- Lead, coordinate and negotiate complex RFQs.
- Collaborate with Flexport’s operations teams to identify upsell opportunities, source pipeline, and develop strategic account plans.
- Provide feedback to Product and Service leaders on program enhancements and service offerings needed to enhance competitiveness.
- Create alignment of executive-level customer contacts and maintain relationships with critical stakeholders at some of the world’s largest companies.
You should have:
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in customer-facing sales/business development roles at a leading international freight forwarder.
- A track record of closing new business for global accounts with complex supply chains.
- Competitive and creative drive to win over customers and think outside the box to get a deal done.
- Demonstrated ability to run a sales meeting and structured sales process.
- Proven success in building and maintaining long-term commercial relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to C-level executives.
- A passion for pursuing new and bold ideas within the context of business priorities.
- The ability to quickly identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet critical project deadlines.
- Experience problem-solving within multi-faceted and complex systems.
- Experience negotiating with third-party providers of products and services.
- Strong understanding of contracts and negotiating commercial requirements.
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- The intellectual horsepower and curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it!
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse