Help us grow our teams in Europe
As the Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. Our Recruiting Coordinators are key partners in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. You will provide candidates with their first impression of Flexport by being the face of Recruiting to both remote and onsite candidates curating their candidate experience. You should possess phenomenal communication skills, collaborate with internal and external clients and candidates, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to think on your feet. We are looking for an applicant that is excited by the prospect of building an incredible organization of talented individuals.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. The recruiting team is growing rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
- You will be the first person candidates meet when they visit our office (upon return to office) and serve as the primary candidate liaison, providing the best candidate experience possible
- You will manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Recruiters and the Recruiting Operations team. This includes coordination, scheduling and managing the interview process.
- You will schedule phone / video / onsite interviews, initial phone screens, and provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email. When required, you will assist with travel arrangements
- You will use our applicant tracking system to build and maintain reports for the Recruiting team, update candidate information, job descriptions and job postings on various job boards
- You will build out interview processes within the ATS in partnership with your Recruiting Practice Leader
- You will help our Recruiters source for new-graduate talent and manage the new graduate hiring pipelines
- You will work quickly to interface with internal and external stakeholders across time zones and from locations all over the world. You won’t just keep the trains running on time, you’ll speed them up
- You will help build and promote the Flexport employer brand
You should have:
- BA/BS and internship experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, Client Service, Operations or Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You will work with senior leadership candidates.
- Calendar management skills. Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily tasks
- Adaptability & Initiative: you’re always looking to try new things and you welcome feedback about your work
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Applications
- Experience scheduling or using an ATS is a plus
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail
- Humility. No task is too big or too small
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it. What we’re doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. Read about three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Listen to our Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is and why improving global trade can help to connect the world and break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.