Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,800+ Flexporters across 14 global offices. As we enter our next phase of growth in Shenzhen, we are looking for a customer centric, experienced, pragmatic while creative and energetic workplace professional to drive employee success. As one of the key members in the Asia Real Estate and Workplace Service team, this high impact role will thrive thru enhancing our workplace experience in Shenzhen. Join us to co-create the future Flexport!
- Be the happy face of Flexport greeting guests, checking them in, and connecting them with their host.
- Accountable for maintaining smooth front desk operations by following the standard procedures and processes
- Serve as back up to our Customer Experience Team, answering phones and directing calls when needed.
- Manage local Workplace Jira ticketing system, promptly answer tickets and escalate as needed.
- Logistical event coordination (Happy hours, office visits, etc)
- Be a set of eyes on all things office, vendors, security, and facilities.
- Coordinate with building management (input work orders, access requests, vendor registration, dog registration, etc.)
- Support day to day vendor management and communication
- Support workstation setup, seating moves and office relocations and set ups
- Assist with office related special projects
- Ensure we stay in compliance across our office and an ambassador of employee security (CTPAT compliance)
- Work with the Workplace Manager to ensure all office supplies are ordered and stocked at all times.
You should have:
- Highest standard in integrity and ethics
- A BS/BA degree is and/or comparable experience required.
- Up to 1-year of administrative/ office experience, ideally in a high-growth environment
- Potential to work collaboratively across departments within a complex organization
- Potential to make a good first impression and demonstrate respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior
- Experience in setting up new offices is a plus
- A structured and organized approach towards your work
- A strong sense of urgency and personal accountability
- You see a problem and come armed with a solution
- Strong communication skills