Enterprise Account Executive
Help Flexport win new business
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As we enter our next phase, we’re looking for driven and intellectually curious Sales Executives to seek out and win new business opportunities. Join and help us solve real-world problems, streamline inefficiencies, and ultimately make Flexport the leader in Global Trade!
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their logistics and supply chain needs through a solutions-based selling approach
- Be able to create value driven solutions, built on deep research and a full understanding of the client's end to end, order to cash cycle. These solutions will encompass multiple Flexport services
- Coordinate Customer RFPs by administering pricing while delivering Flexport’s value proposition
- Navigate an enterprise sales process by building relationships with multiple stakeholders through remote and face-to-face meetings
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective clients with a diverse set of backgrounds from end to end
- Identify opportunities for account growth by having a thorough understanding of Flexport’s diversified, and growing product line while retaining and expanding revenue within book of business
- Collaborate with Flexport’s client operations teams to identify upsell opportunities, source pipeline, and develop strategic account plans
You should have:
- 10+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- 5+ years of experience in freight forwarding sales
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive and creative drive to win over customers and think outside the box to get a deal done
- Demonstrated ability to run a sales meeting and structured sales process
- Proven success building and maintaining long term commercial relationships
- A naturally curious and inquisitive approach to client discovery
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to connect in both virtual and face-to-face environments
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
- The intellectual horsepower and curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry
- Courage to challenge the internal and external status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- User Experience
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote