Global Partner Business Intelligence Analyst
Flexport is a platform for global trade. We are a licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern technology stack. We help some of the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Global Partner BI Analyst as part of our Global Partnerships Team based in Singapore. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely with not only the Partners Team and our forwarding partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our common objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Help to build operational performance framework, process and tools to measure our Partners performance across the globe
- Define and refine operational performance and product adoption metrics that meets our company’s business needs through alignment with Flexport Internal Client Solution, Network, Tradelane Management, Makers and Partners
- Build, iterate and automate performance dashboards and reports; ensure data quality and integrity are maintained
- Develop LookML in our reporting system via the Looker Developer user interface
- Write SQL tests for LookML to ensure the quality of our reporting system.
- Maintain or update small SQL pipelines written in DBT
- Work very closely with regional partner team, to communicate and to implement improvement initiatives and gather feedbacks on the operational and product adoption metrics to drive process improvement and efficiency increment
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree with 1-2 years in a Data Analyst, Business Analyst or similar role using SQL
- SQL fluency is a must; experience using a scripting language (Python or R) is a plus.
- Strong Excel fundamentals
- Experience working with Looker (or similar data visualization tool) is a plus;
- Experience building dashboards - you know the trade-offs and impacts of using one metric versus another;
- Ability to wear multiple hats, as an analyst who refine and build dashboards and as an associate who implement and gather feedbacks from partners on performance metrics
- Analytical skills and next-level attention to detail
- A strong performance record of living our values;
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution;
- A system and process oriented mindset;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it.See something broken? Fix it;
Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.