Be a part of the Workplace team to help Flexport grow
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
To keep up with our growth, we’re looking for a smart and passionate Workplace Associate for our growing Workplace team to help in building and scaling business expansion projects. Keep reading!
- Serve as the friendly, professional face of Flexport and own the guest experience
- Control access to our office, and uphold our standards of security and compliance
- Learn the business and support Flexport by directing customer phone calls
- Provide hands on assistance to office events such as company all-hands meetings, staff development opportunities, and happy hours
- Work with the rest of the Workplace team to inventory and ensure all our office is equipped to handle our daily demands
- Be responsible for documenting work orders coming to our team and filing those requiring building engineer attention
- Have the opportunity with a variety of other organizations to complete increasingly complex projects and improve process
- Help maintain the appearance of the office, conference rooms, kitchens, and common areas; if you see something out of place you fix it or call attention to it!
- Lend a helping hand to special projects as pop up
You should have:
- A BS/BA degree preferred
- Up to one year of administrative/office experience, ideally in a high-growth environment
- A passion for people; You are smart, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, and excited to bring out the best in others
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across functions
- A structured and organized approach towards your work
- A strong sense of urgency and personal accountability (you take the initiative to make things happen)
- Professionalism including the ability to make a good first impression and demonstrate respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior
- You see a problem and come armed with a solution
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur