Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a (Senior) Associate to join our growing global Partners Team in Singapore. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely not only with our forwarding and customs partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our shared goals. You’ll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business
What you’ll do:
- Support the overall business operations for the Partners Team
- Perform, monitor and analyse metrics on partner network business performance
- Assist in the coordination of global CoE teams for synergies to main a lean, focussed global team
- Organise and lead internal communications and syndication and through effective communication and messaging, support in ensuring visibility and alignment across the company, that increase velocity
- Contribute to marketing and sales enablement materials, concerning Flexport Partners
- Brainstorm on solutions to cross-functional challenges and drive quick feedback loops
- Present and engage with best practices and learnings across the global teams
- Build mechanisms to drive deliberate organisational learning
- Support in strategic planning and execution
- Play an active role in the partner-led expansion of Flexport capabilities and scale
- Be an active member of a high performing team to manage and grow our partner landscape globally
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree with 3-6 years of professional logistics, supply chain, projects, programs or consulting experience
- Fresh Graduate or candidate with less experience will also consider as Specialist or Associate
- A strong performance record of living our values
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution
- Strong ability to build relationships globally
- Ability to create data-driven insights that inform decisions and process improvements
- Prior experience managing programs and initiatives from end to end
- Solid relationship building and performance management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Execute end to end with world class follow through
- Next-level attention to detail and the drive to deliver ahead of schedule
- A system and process oriented mindset
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.