Build a world class truckload product via strategic partnerships that drives Flexport growth
We are looking for a strong leader to join our global trucking team. In this role you will be responsible for development of strategic domestic and international truckload partnerships globally; these partnerships will enable Flexport to support our customers’ end to end shipping needs and allow Flexport to sell powered by FTL and LTL experience. Overseeing growth and expansion of our truckload partner network and enabling and supporting our sales team to sell and grow our truckload business and ensure we create value for customers, Flexport and our partners. Works alongside our truckload partners to expand truckload business, develop strategy and drive technology alignment.
- Drive the growth and expansion of our global truckload partnerships, lead research & development of partnerships ensuring we identify and build successful partnerships that create value for Flexport and our customers.
- Client obsessed leader that owns development of competitive and differentiated service truckload offerings, drive Flexport growth and deliver best in class truckload service to our customers globally
- Develop commercial strategy behind truckload ‘powered by’ experience, build a best in class product that owns a significant market share and establishes Flexport and our partners as industry leading end to end solution
- Build world class and long lasting partnerships, Define, manage, and report on goals and objectives for the partnership, and ensure we deliver on partnership goals and drive success and create value for our partners
- Partner with product leaders to develop truckload ‘powered by’ experience, ensuring Flexport and our partners deliver a highly automated high quality truckload product
- Generate Objectives and Key Results, that capture team vision of these partnerships and drive the results globally towards Flexports company goals
- Industry expert and be a face of truckload externally, drive internal and external awareness of the trucking industry, provide market insights and knowledge to our teams and clients
You should have:
- BA/BS degree and/or 7+ years of experience in relevant freight forwarding, transportation or supply chain roles
- 3+ Years people management experience in relevant freight forwarding, Transportation or supply chain role is must
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset to effectively communicate, sell, focus, learn, strategize
- Industry expert for knowledge on ground transportation, experience with regards to truckload from a sales, operational and procurement perspective. Know competition and how to establish a Flexport-unique approach to the market.
- Industry experience with building and maintaining strong strategic partnerships and trucking solutions
- Strong analytical skills and metric / data based approach to solving problems, drives organization by numbers/metrics. Strong analytical background and knowledge of analytical tools (Excel, etc)
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.