Digital Marketing Manager, Lifecycle
Digital Marketing Manager, Lifecycle Experience Marketing
We’re reinventing global trade.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone.
Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering more than 40,000 buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—used Flexport technology to move nearly $19B of merchandise across 112 countries in 2021.
At no other time has the global supply chain been more relevant -- or operated in more volatility -- as today. Through a robust thought leadership program we’ve put Flexport in front of decision makers and influencers as well as mainstream America via features in Forbes, Fast Company, Mad Money, New York Times, and the All In Podcast to name a few.
Now it’s time to deepen that story with a better understanding of how Flexport will change the game. We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Manager, Lifecycle to join our Demand Generation Marketing team and help lead strategic efforts in inbound and outbound marketing channels including lifecycle marketing.
In this cross-functional role, you will be strategic in supporting the development of the customer journey, defining milestones, and executing programs that drive deeper engagement with our prospects, customers and partners. You will have the opportunity to impact our overall demand generation funnel through tactical implementation of digital marketing programs. You will play a key role in building our lifecycle marketing program to increase engagement, retention, and customer LTV. This role is laser focused on cross-channel marketing campaign execution in collaboration with the broader marketing organization, sales, and customer success.
- Define and maintain customer buying journeys across web, digital, and inbound/outbound marketing channels to increase engagement and desired conversion events.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales and broader marketing organizations to support go-to-market strategy.
- Research and understand our customers, their needs, product usage, triggers, and the entire buyer’s journey.
- Propose and execute new demand generation programs including activation, nurture and drips campaigns that drive the desired customer behaviors.
- Develop up-sell and x-sell, and customer retention programs.
- Manage inbound demand generation programs on Linkedin Advertising and other paid channels.
- Develop and maintain the customer decision journey to increase engagement and revenue per account.
- Provide stakeholders with performance reports, including data-drivenrecommendations for future optimization.
- Advise marketing stakeholders on how best to leverage digital marketing channels for experimentation, research and performance marketing objectives.
- Develop digital marketing plans in collaboration with stakeholders and external vendors.
- Maintain consistent measures of digital marketing success through reporting; and evangelize relevant data points to support the entire organization.
You should have:
- Minimum 5 years working in digital marketing channels and developing programs
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing ad spend across LinkedIn and other paid media platforms.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing lifecycle marketing programs
- Proficient in event-triggered marketing automation tools and the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience building one-off emails, drip campaigns, automated workflows and segmented lists.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse