Product Manager II, Booking Platform
Product Manager II, Booking Platform
Build the booking platform that powers global trade
We are looking for a product manager to create world-class customer experiences that progress the evolution of global trade. With a customer-first mindset and deep empathy for customer needs, you will work alongside a team of highly-skilled engineers, designers, data scientists and freight forwarding experts in building the interface between our customers and the movement of their goods.
The global booking platform powers all of Flexport’s shipments. You will be leading the team that further builds out our booking platform to create a best-in-class experience for anyone to start shipping with Flexport, across modes, regions, trade roles, and channels (e.g. API versus UI).
- Meet with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their freight forwarding needs and how Flexport can best address those needs
- Make data driven decisions and implement metrics to manage your team’s progress and impact
- Work closely with our business, operations, and technology teams to develop a roadmap to address the needs of our users
- Lead and inspire a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, data scientists, and operations specialists to implement your product vision
- Become a domain expert: Understand the market, competitive landscape, and how Flexport fits into it all
- Help set the 3-5 year booking platform strategy and how we will get there
You should have:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- A track record of creating design-led world-class customer experiences
- Technical competence; might not be an expert, but can talk shop with the best of them
- Experience collaborating with and inspiring engineering teams with a focus on accelerating development velocity
- Crystal clear communication skills, driving consensus across functions and teams
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur