Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As an Account Solutions Associate, you’ll join a team of experts whose mission is to drive growth by converting client opportunities into awarded business. You’ll actively engage in client strategy, securing new clients and nurturing growth in the expansion of existing clients.
The Account Solutions team serves as a critical connector between the multiple service and product teams to design and assemble comprehensive and attractive client proposals. We work across many groups within Flexport including Sales, Account Management, Procurement, Finance, Analytics, and Product. In tight collaboration with teams across Flexport, Account Solutions continuously drives further standardization and automation in building proposals for our up-market clients.
- Design, build, and package innovative offerings by matching customer requirements with Flexport products and services
- Provide pricing and customer offerings to Sales and Account Management globally
- Compile the commercial proposal for our largest clients advising on margin and revenue expectations
- Track and measure key results and trends on rate proposals to clients
You should have:
- BA/BS degree and minimum of 2-4+ years of experience in Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Supply Chain, Consulting, or related fields
- Experience creating and managing all aspects of Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Strong project management skills, managing the following effectively: project timelines, deliverables, budget, team accountability, status updates amongst partners and key stakeholders, and event objectives
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and planning skills and fanatical levels of attention to detail and event improvement in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly
- Proficient in MS Office or Google apps