Let’s face it, Global trade can be a nightmare. That’s where we come in. At Flexport, it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. We are transforming the industry with technology associated with our talents and state of the art infrastructure.
You are more than just a number in a large company. You’re tired of the status quo in a dinosaur industry. You know you can dream big and be part of the global trade shake up. You get it.
What you will do:
- Define and implement creative solutions to simplify sales (direct and channel) and related commercial operation processes to enable continuous improvement on sales delivery efficiencies
- Evaluate what works well and what doesn’t with the goal of continuously optimizing the existing organisation capabilities of the revenue generating teams
- Act as an internal process and systems expert and keep up to date with the emerging products and processes, whereby identifying those areas where trainings, cross work streams alignments, tool and systems readiness are required
- Organize and collaborate with business stakeholders to determine the best way to re-engineer and consolidate sales processes, knowledge and information
- Working with the training team to design and execute ongoing training programs for the sales / BD / CS teams to enhance their knowledge of our products, SOP, processes and systems
- Research the best practices from the industry and global sales process to drive growth for the region and adapt relevant technology for sales efficiencies.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in business enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas
- Measurable experience with having a positive impact on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of sales cycle, etc
- Experience of working on multiple projects at a time
- Good communicator with proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Agile and ability to think end-to-end
- Mutli-cultural - We are a diverse team of problem solvers, passionate about making an impact in this crazy World, and advancing Global Trade. Part of our DNA is that people can come as they are, and contribute to our unique culture. We all come with different backgrounds and experiences, and we can’t wait for you to add your story to Flexport.
- Agile - We empower the team to make the right decisions for our clients & the company. We trust our people to do the best they can in any situation.
- Supportive - You’ll never feel alone. We have great experts in the company to provide necessary support to you in terms of training, solutions and mentorship. As long as you stay curious, you will always find something to learn at Flexport.
- Fun - Look, we’re fun, don’t make this awkward. At times we work a lot, and stakes are high but we always make sure to not take ourselves too seriously.
Benefits & Perks:
- 13 months salary
- Semi-annual performance bonus
- Restricted stock units (your own slice of Flexport)
- Free lunch, snacks (unlimited sugar rush yay!) and drinks
- Flexible annual leave - take what you need
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- Top-notch medical and dental care plan
- Life insurance
- Amazing Learning & development opportunities
- Hi-tech environment (we’re cloud based and most of us have no idea what a Fax does)
- Group discount on gym membership
- And of course, fancy offices (like, we mean, Grade-A building, standing desks, large chillout spaces, amazing views)