Be the support needed to fuel our growth.
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a top Recruiter for our team to deliver top talent and lead strategic searches for the Hong Kong office. You’ll have robust knowledge of best practices and a comprehensive understanding of the complex nature of these roles, source and assess profiles to build pipelines, and build strong partnerships with your internal hiring teams. Excited at the prospect of contributing to this area in recruiting? Read on!
- Run full recruiting cycle for a variety of positions across departments including: Supply Chain, Business Operations, Trade Lane Management, Technology and more
- Source and identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI.
- Write eye catching copy to ensure top conversion rates.
- Partner closely with our Recruiting and Hiring Leaders to ensure we attract, assess and close the best of the best.
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders.
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations.
- Help build the Flexport Recruiting Brand.
You should have:
- BA/BS Degree with 5+ years of experience in recruiting & sourcing;
- Agility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving hiring needs of the dynamic business environment
- Keen sense of negotiation with all “clients” including candidates, managers and business partners.
- Proven track record of building rapport with hiring managers and cross-functional partners at various levels
- Professional proficiency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin (would be a plus);
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data and metrics are a motivator;
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
- Candidates with less experience are welcome to apply for a Associate Recruiter position
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- User Experience
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote