Marketing Manager, Northern Europe
Flexport is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our growing team! Your focus will be to define and develop marketing strategies and initiatives that drive our growth, brand value and revenue.
We’re looking for a marketing generalist who feels at ease both at a strategic level but is also ready to roll up their sleeves. You’ll be handling planning, ideation, and execution of marketing activities & initiatives in the UK, Scandinavia and Benelux. You don’t have to do all of this alone! You are supported by growth, campaign and communication functions to really make an impact.
Based in London you will work closely with other members of our Marketing Team in our other European offices, Asia, and the USA. You will also partner closely with our Sales, Operations, People teams as well as Europe Leadership to further build our footprint. This is an exciting time to join Flexport as we scale our efforts and lead the way to growth!
- Optimise both short and long term marketing strategies for Northern Europe in line with our global and Europe company objectives
- Work alongside the Growth, Campaign and Communication team to influence the strategy for our awareness and demand campaigns so they are applicable and useful for Northern Europe
- Initiate and collaborate on region-specific marketing campaigns that support the Northern European go-to-market strategy and execute alongside regional Marketing partners
- Define and organise the events strategy to fit with country needs and profile building amongst the freight community
- Influence and collaborate on the content strategy
- Work closely with the creative team in the US, Internal & External Comms, and Agency partners in creating and publishing marketing content in line with marketing plans
- Develop, monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities including ROI, campaign dashboards etc
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials
- Partnering with our teams to promote and leverage key content assets in Northern Europe
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B environment, ideally focused around content and demand generation with demonstrated success across key metrics
- Data-driven mindset - You make decisions based on evidence, and when you don’t have the evidence you need, you run tests
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing agency teams - proven track record of getting the best out of your extended team
- Experience in a high-growth technology environment is a plus
- Excellent copywriting skills in English
- No objection to rolling up your sleeves. As we are building out our Marketing disciplines you need to work on a variety of tasks
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to think strategically as well as execute directly
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport centre stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward. We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfil our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur