Sr. FP&A Analyst, EMEA Demand
Our Finance team is responsible for accelerating the growth of our business by identifying and implementing new opportunities and solutions. The Sr. Finance Analyst, EMEA Demand will function as a key member of the finance team and be responsible for providing decision support for all layers of the organisation by preparing periodic financial statements, metrics reporting and ad hoc analysis. You will also be involved in identifying companywide strategic initiatives and execution to ensure success, monitoring company performance and participating in the month-end close.
- Be reporting directly to the Sr. Finance Manager for Europe
- Assist in the planning and forecasting activities with business partners including highlighting major assumptions and their effects on the plan and forecast, and performing sensitivity analysis. In addition to assisting on OPEX planning and tracking of spend on a department level against the plan
- Report and provide in-depth analysis to key leaders including monthly Actuals vs. Forecast / Budget, Risks & Opportunities, and commentary
- Strong problem-solving ability combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate clearly
- Support business and operations on projects and initiatives by providing in depth financial insights as a trusted business partner
- Provide analytics and insights around the end-to-end customer life cycle including operations, marketing, customer acquisitions, customer lifetime value, customer profitability and return on investment
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field required
- 2-5 years of progressive experience
- Financial modelling and MS Excel skills required
- High attention to detail, accuracy and strong analytical skills required
- Proactive, self-motivated, can work autonomously and take initiative to learn
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport centre stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur