Senior Product Marketing Manager
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone.
Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
Flexport is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Product Marketing at Flexport is a highly collaborative role. You’ll partner closely with teams and leaders in Growth, Communications, Product Management and Sales.
Armed with a passion for innovation and for taking new offerings to market on a global scale, you’ll assess new markets, develop compelling business cases, identify product use cases, and create marketing activities that drive Flexport revenue, growth and brand value.
- Deeply understand Flexport’s customers and market through qualitative and quantitative research, and be an internal advocate for current and prospective customers
- Define our understanding of the competitive landscape for your product areas, and be a go-to expert for our offering’s position in the market
- Develop product positioning and messaging that’s insightful, well-written and compelling, and backed by customer research and product understanding
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in product, sales, growth, and marketing to develop and execute go-to-market strategy
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of product launches and marketing strategies
- Enable Sales and Operations teams with the value propositions, messaging and sales collateral needed to successfully engage with prospects and support new sales
You should have:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing, product management or strategy consulting
- At least 4 years of product marketing and/or go-to-market experience in technology companies - platform companies preferred
- Experience working on product marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with sales, customer success, and product teams
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to manage up and drive consensus among executive stakeholders
- Experience in logistics or supply chain is preferred but not required
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur