Regional Implementation Associate
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Deliver unmatched experiences to Flexport users
We’re looking for a Regional Implementation Associate to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should have the ability to drive implementation workflow and should have experience managing cross-functional projects. Salivating at the thought of solving real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!
- Process the implementation of select new client accounts or new business with existing clients from business award of multi-modal services from award to service delivery steady state.
- Assess and structure the client award scope and align to the Flexport Implementation Methodology. Launch the implementation playbook including the project plan, exception log and client dashboard.
- Partner with Sales and Account Management acting as the primary set of extra hands shepherding the client through the implementation lifecycle.
- Confirm with internal pricing and procurement teams that respective contracts, agreements and requirements are signed and fully executed.
- Capture and document project risks, issues, actions and decisions calling out impacts to expected go live dates and variances from the original award scope.
- Summarize and report out on implementation program status highlighting any risks or barriers to success.
- Successfully close out implementations with a project style review.
You should have:
- BA/BS degree with 1-2 years of professional logistics, supply chain, projects, programs or consulting experience.
- Process-driven mindset with strong execution skills
- Next-level attention to detail and the drive to deliver ahead of schedule with a servant leadership approach
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of supply chain, logistics, or freight forwarding operations
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur