German Content Marketing Specialist
As a Content Marketing Specialist in the German team, you will have full responsibility for local content development and localisation combined with the most engaging distribution of it. In this role, you will make a significant contribution to the growth of Flexport Germany by aiming to increase the interest and demand for our technology and services, as well as supporting our positioning in the German market for both clients and partners.
The German Marketing team is based in Hamburg and works closely with our German Leadership team and our Marketing teams in Europe and US to further build our footprint in Germany.
- Development and execution of a differentiating content strategy with the objective to increase the interest and demand for Flexport (short/medium/long term)
- Creation of compelling content pieces for our website, social media, and other formats (e.g. blogs, infographics, white papers, webinars, and masterclasses)
- Having a close eye on the latest market developments and topics of relevance for our target group in order to develop exciting content together with our subject matter experts and the wider Marketing team
- Review of global and European content, assess relevance for the German market and work with our agencies on the localisation of the content
- Translate unique selling points of Flexport into clear marketing and sales-oriented messages and create outstanding SEO-related content
- Independently work on topics that you believe offer the highest added value for building trust and interest in Flexport Germany
You should have:
- Creativity and enthusiasm to develop unique content ideas in unexpected forms and shapes
- 3+ years of experience in content/product marketing with a focus on B2B
- Experience in thinking themes across different content formats and different marketing communication channels and connecting them to make to strengthen their impact
- Ability to develop compelling content in close collaboration with partners/internal teams
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and see and use synergies
- Strong stakeholder management skills combined with flexibility and convincing power
- Effective communication with all partners, agencies, clients, suppliers, and internal teams
- Experience in B2B SAAS marketing (for the tone of voice and channel purpose)
- Native/ native-level German language skills (spelling and grammar)
- Successfully completed degree in business/communication or comparable field of study
What we offer you:
- Full ownership to drive your projects
- Freedom to create impact and fully own our content marketing efforts
- Opportunity to learn, gain more skills, and grow with us through our education program and within our teams
- Flexport is growing fast and constantly adding new products and services and with that - opportunities to grow
- A culture and team that is truly interested in you as a person, what you are really interested in and what drives you
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of an $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.With offices and infrastructure on three continents, our team is as global as is our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whatever role you play, you will share your day with passionate and resourceful teammates.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur