Senior Product Manager, Air Tech
Build the programs to help Flexport grow
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to define and drive our Air product roadmap, one of the company’s fastest growing products. Our mission is to make shipping air freight as easy, seamless, and reliable as possible. You will help scale the business while improving productivity, lowering cost and increasing customer satisfaction. You will work on challenging and interesting problems such as Air-freight planning tools and consolidation optimization to maximize consolidation benefits, while providing clients a highly reliable shipping experience. Come join us in our mission to make global trade easy for everyone!
- Work closely with our Business, Operations, and Technology teams to develop a roadmap to address the needs of our users
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and operations specialists to define the product and implement your product vision
- Become a domain expert: understand the market, competitive landscape, and how Flexport can differentiate its products
- Help set Flexport’s 3-5 year Air technology strategy and how we will get there
You should have:
- 5-plus years of product management experience - you’ve launched some seriously complex initiatives, including building great user experiences
- You have managed less senior PM’s
- You are technically competent - you can discuss API’s and services with engineers (but you don’t need to be able to write code!)
- You are able to communicate effectively, write strong product requirements, and drive consensus across functions and teams
- You care about team culture and want to help Flexport scale our organization by improving our processes
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur