Strategy and Development Program Manager
Creating insights to revolutionize an industry
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
As a result of our growing position as a thought leader on global trade, we're looking to hire someone into Program Management as part of Flexport Research. This role will work in a cross-functional environment partnering closely with economists, data analysts, communications, operations leadership and other teams across the company to achieve our shared goals. You’ll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business
- Design scalable cross-functional processes that enables Flexport Research and its key collaborators to operate more effectively
- Serve as the primary point of contact for external research partnerships with government, academia and non-profits
- Design, maintain and continuously improve upon the OKRs and performance metrics that enables Flexport Research meet its objectives and make data-driven decisions
- Build the infrastructure to enable Flexport to commercialize its research products
- Drive highly visible cross-functional strategic projects that impact our sales and operations organizations
- Contribute and grow the culture of excellence on our team by bringing processes and best practices to our group
- Influence the prioritization of projects and product development roadmap for Flexport Research
You Should Have:
- BA in Business, Economics or Related field
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong data analytics; SQL knowledge preferred
- Passion for process + tooling development
- Ability to influence without official authority, particularly with senior stakeholders across the organization
- Proven ability to thrive in a multicultural environment, and deeply understand differences of doing business in different regions
- A system and process-oriented mindset
- World class follow-through skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
- Prior experience commercializing products is preferred but not required
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why we bring in people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with industry veterans to help move the logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur