Finance Operations Associate
We’re looking for an awesome Finance Operations Associate to join our office in Amsterdam. You will be part of our global Finance and Accounting Team which collaborates as a strategic partner to clients, vendors and all internal departments. It’s a hands-on role where the successful candidate will be responsible for running and continuously improving our local accounts payable processes to support our rapid growth and operations in EMEA.
- Process incoming invoices timely and accurately
- Own and execute payouts
- Manage internal & external stakeholders
- Coordinate with Global AP Team on accounts payable and payments related matters
- Perform vendor statement of account reconciliations
- Administer EMEA cost allocation and disputes process
- Own and optimise EMEA accounts payable processes
- Partner with Global & EMEA accounting
You should have:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related discipline required
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting and/or Bookkeeping
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Next-level attention to detail and demonstrated success in follow-through
- Focused on continuous improvements. Seeing something broken - fix it!
- Great working independently
- Ability to apply technical accounting concepts
- Basic understanding of Value Added Tax
- Advanced Excel skills
- Business fluent in English (oral and written)
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year. The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur