Global Head of Enablement
Build the programs to help Flexport grow
Deliver an employee experience that engages all employees and creates a deep sense of belonging and community.
The opportunity: Global Head of Enablement
We are looking for an experienced leader to lead our best-in-class global enablement organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall enablement of our global business functions including sales, account management, supply chain operations, technology and partner network. You will lead through a programmatic approach to onboarding, training, change management, communications and advance the blueprint to deploy our go-to-market service model to enable us to scale our service and software delivery to customers.
You will partner with leaders and teams across all levels of the company to deliver a full lifecycle experience for our business professionals to on-board, ramp, and continuously learn all the required knowledge and skills to service and delight our clients while advancing individual careers with real competency and skill development. You will report to our Chief Impact Officer and have a worldwide mandate.
- Be a strong general athlete driving strategic programs across multiple business and technology disciplines
- Establish the strategy to build and lead an enablement function that onboards, trains, and continuously up-levels our global business teams, focused on service excellence, technical knowledge, operational productivity and fundamental competency development
- Lead a global team of enablement program management professionals across content, curriculum, training, strategy, advocacy programs, communications, process improvement and change management
- Advance a functional center of excellence to document and index industry, technical and product knowledge to unlock customer value creation by our go-to-market and demand generation teams
- Advance and run performance indicators to measure efficacy, efficiency, and value creation impact
- Establish a replicable blueprint to scale our sales, account management operations and service model to new and emerging markets
- Continue to drive a change management function to ingest manage and deploy a continuous flow of software, process, and methods changes originated by many and delivered into globally distributed teams
You should have:
- A strong work ethic and ability to lead by example and influence across business functions
- A strategic mind with operating experience, particularly in a service-oriented go-to-market business
- The ability to move from abstract to practical and strategic to tactical - with the executive experience to operate at scale and scrappy/nimble to deliver high impact quick wins
- A deep appreciation for service and operationally heavy environments, as well as an appreciation for the people that power the operations and as a result will build programs with both the EQ and IQ necessary to unlock the potential of the individuals and the organization
- Ability to wear many hats and shift gears quickly to communicate effectively with stakeholders across sales, operations and technology functions
- Excellent team building and people management skills
- Exceptional program management capabilities and experience
- A personal brand and track record of recruiting and developing great talent respecting both industry expertise and those with transferable skills
- A hyper collaborative working style and and ability to drive a strategy, plan, and a team with conviction and urgency
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse