Product Manager II, Identity and Access Management
Build the platform that powers global trade. Trade is highly collaborative, with multiple parties interacting across the globe. Our vision is to unite modern technology with human collaboration to raise the access and quality of trade. We want to make trade accessible to all. As a Product Manager on the Identity and Accoun Management team, you will develop and execute a roadmap to help us build a secure platform for global trade and empower other product teams at Flexport. You will work on several products that enable our teams to manage documents, operational tasks and collaborate to deliver delightful products to their customers.
- Own and deliver complex features and products that improve the end-to-end customer experience
- Inspire and lead cross functional teams of engineers, product managers, designers, data analysts, and domain experts
- Participate in research and user discovery with internal product teams and external partners
- Become a domain expert, deeply understanding Flexport’s systems and the trade landscape to solve real problems with technology
- Work with teams across San Francisco and Bellevue, WA
You should have:
- Must have 3 years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably within a startup environment
- Crystal clear communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a complex set of products at different stages of their lifecycle
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership
- Eagerness to influence and elevate the PM team by identifying process improvements and mentoring others
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and build consensus
- Bonus: Logistics or a SaaS Mid-Market / Enterprise Product experience
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse