Senior Product Manager, Order Management
Build the user experience that powers global trade
We are looking for a seasoned product management leader to create world-class customer experiences that progress the evolution of global trade. You’ll be responsible for the development of Flexport Order Management, the platform that provides our customers with unprecedented supply chain visibility on an order and product level, the ability to address supply chain bottlenecks through managing by exception, and seamless on-platform collaboration with their trade partners. Order Management is at the core of Flexport’s mission to make global trade easy for everyone.
You’ll have the opportunity to scale the Order Management platform, shape the long-term strategy and roadmap, and work towards a global trade management experience unlike anything the market has seen before. You’ll lead a team of ambitious and talented product managers and will be a frequent presenter at all-hands / executive meetings to bring everyone along in this growth journey. You’ll have the opportunity to leverage capabilities and products within the Flexport ecosystem to create bundled solutions and business models to drive further market differentiation. The products you build will empower our customers to optimize their end-to-end supply chains, and as a result run more successful businesses. Read more about Flexport Order Management on our website.
- Drive the 3-5 year product vision and strategy for Flexport Order Management and paint a clear path on how we will get there.
- Work closely with our business, operations, and technology teams to develop a roadmap to address the needs of our users.
- Meet with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their supply chain needs and how Flexport can best address those needs.
- Realize this vision through leading and inspiring your cross-functional team of designers, engineers, product managers, data scientists, and operations specialists.
- Become a domain expert: Gain a deep understanding of relevant technology & industry trends and competitive dynamics, and form a perspective on how Flexport fits into it all.
- Make data driven decisions and implement metrics to manage your team’s progress and impact.
You should have:
- At least 5 years of Product Management experience.
- A track record of creating design-led world-class customer experiences.
- Prior experience with developing Order Management systems is a plus but not required.
- Technical competence; might not be an expert, but can talk shop with the best of them.
- Experience collaborating with and inspiring engineering teams with a focus on accelerating development velocity.
- Comfortable in a startup-like environment and can operate independently to build and execute products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage up and drive consensus among stakeholders.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur