Salesforce/Docusign CLM Administrator
Bellevue, Dallas, San Francisco
Salesforce/Docusign CLM Administrator
Design & build solutions to help Flexport scale
As a Salesforce/Docusign CLM Administrator you will be part of the Business Technology team that is responsible for designing, building and maintaining solutions on the Salesforce platform and related technologies to support the Sales, Marketing and G&A organizations. While Salesforce and Docusign CLM will be the primary focus, the right candidate is excited to learn and manage other technologies as needed to drive business and IT objectives in a dynamic, high growth environment.
- Build, test, deploy, and maintain solutions on the Salesforce platform using declarative platform capabilities, Docusign Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and other supporting technologies
- Provide technical support and training, gather requirements from stakeholders, troubleshoot issues and implement technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain system documentation and support procedures, processes, application configuration, and related materials for users.
- Manage all declarative features in Salesforce including but not limited to, custom objects/fields, page layouts, advanced formulas, automations, validation rules and security (roles, profiles, sharing rules, and permission sets).
- Develop and manage Docusign CLM workflows, contract templates, clause libraries and other Docusign CLM configurations
- Provide input to DocuSign technical and architectural diagrams and apply Docusign CLM best practices
- Support other integrated tools within the Salesforce ecosystem including DocuSign e-signature/CLM, Outreach, Gong, Qualtrics, Quip, Truly, RingCentral, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeanData, Pardot etc.
- Work cross-functionally with technical teams including IT, Finance Systems, HR Systems, Product, Engineering, Data Science/Analytics, and business stakeholders across the go-to-market teams
- Collaborate closely with the application development teams to ensure the functional integrity of deliverables
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator and at least 1 year production support experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (required), Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator is a plus
- Hands-on experience implementing various declarative Salesforce features and security and sharing model (roles, profiles, permission sets, field level security, OWD, sharing rules, role hierarchy, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in DocuSign CLM configuration, including but not limited to business process mapping, workflow diagrams, template assembly, merge field mapping, and configuration of CLM tools
- Minimum 2 years Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) implementations in Legal & contracts domain and certified in DocuSign CLM and DocuSign eSignature
- Strong understanding of data structures and experience working with databases and/or a data warehouse
- Desire to engage in daily collaboration with business stakeholders at all levels, to build valuable software
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts.
- Experience in and desire working in a fast-paced and agile environment with the ability to manage changing requirements
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Management
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- United States
More About Flexport