Senior Account Executive, Truckload
Help win new business
Operating at the intersection of logistics and tech has allowed Flexport to develop a unique value proposition that customers all over the globe love, resulting in exponential growth over the last 9 years. As part of our mission to make global trade easy for everyone, we are continuing to grow our sales organization.
We are seeking the very best sellers for our Sr Account Executive, Truckload role to build and scale our truckload business, helping to scale a business unit, working with product and the business to refine the product and narrative, selling into the largest truckload shippers in the market, and ultimately closing seven to nine figure truckload deals. You'll be part of a new initiative within Flexport and a key thought partner as the shipper voice in how we build the next wave of truckload capabilities in the market. You will be working with a high-performing team and closely with the EVP of Truckload as a key partner.
You will be:
- Sourcing new business into a brand new business unit within Flexport. Find and close the largest truckload shippers.
- Working closely with sales leadership to drive the initial shipper list that will define our core key account set to scale the truckload business
- A thought leader, helping lead this new product and set of capabilities to market, and consulting with new clients to adapt our narrative and ensure our product is on target, as an expert on truckload
- Leading the customer onboarding process and ongoing engagement with the customer to ensure that we drive maximum value for our partners.
- Working with our marketing and sales enablement teams to refine the selling narrative for this new business unit.
- We are looking for world class sellers to come in and kickstart this new business unit.
You should have:
- At least 8 years’ experience in a full cycle (prospecting to closing) selling of truckload opportunities
- A proven track record of landing the largest truckload shippers in the industry and selling new products and capabilities into market
- Enthusiasm for the sales
- Enjoy closing the largest shippers, have a deep intuition of how to uncover shipper needs and challenge them to collaboratively drive the right solutions
- You bring instincts and intellect to every call
- A fast learning ability, a relentless work ethic, and a burning desire to drive nine figure+ deals
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.