Help Flexport win new business
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As we enter our next phase, we’re looking for driven and intellectually curious Account Executives. Join and help us solve real-world problems, streamline inefficiencies, and ultimately make Flexport the leader in Global Trade!
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their supply chain needs and processes
- Be able to create value driven solutions, built on deep research and a full understanding of the client's end to end, order to cash cycle. These solutions will encompass multiple Flexport services
- Demonstrate the value of Flexport through remote and face-to-face meetings
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective clients with a diverse set of backgrounds from end to end
- Identify opportunities for account growth by having a thorough understanding of Flexport’s diversified, and growing product line while retaining and expanding revenue within book of business
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Client Solutions Manager to drive client success and revenue generation
You should have:
- 5+ years in a sales role with 3+ years of closing experience; background in freight forwarding or logistics preferred
- BA/BS degree
- A naturally curious and inquisitive approach to client discovery
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to connect in both virtual and face-to-face environments
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. You’re a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy
- The intellectual horsepower and curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry
- Courage to challenge the internal and external status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.