Regional Implementation Manager, West
Regional Implementation Manager, West
San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Bellevue, WA
We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity to establish and standardize the Global Implementation Methodology that will be utilized across our organization. The ideal candidate should have the ability to drive implementation workflow and should have extensive experience managing cross-functional projects. Salivating at the thought of solving real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!
What you'll do:
- Create and execute the Implementation Methodology, including task definition, persona identification, assignment of responsibilities, task duration, dependencies and templates, designed with flexibility for varied customers and services.
- Partner with Sales and Account Management acting as the primary set of extra hands shepherding the client through the implementation lifecycle including engaging in implementation related pre-sale activities.
- Lead the implementation of select new client accounts or new business with existing clients from business award of multi-modal services through implementation and ramp up to steady state service delivery.
- Structure total scope of awarded business and create an implementation project plan ensuring client and internal teams across sales, account management, planning & operations, carrier relations, procurement, fulfillment, technical and other teams are in position to execute.
- Own the readiness to serve and implementation project critical path to deliver to client as sold.
- Continuously drive and adapt the plan to new realities and findings to optimize for service level and quality while establishing efficient and universal internal and external solutions.
- Summarize and report out on implementation program status to leadership (commercial, business, and operational) highlighting any barriers to success and proposing mitigation strategies.
- Successfully close out implementations with a project style review capturing lessons learned to drive improvements into the Implementation Methodology.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree with 4+ years of professional logistics, supply chain management/consulting, freight forwarding experience
- A knack for spotting opportunities to simplify processes and solutions while preserving client happiness
- A consistent track record of success in scoping, planning, starting and finishing client-facing, cross-functional projects
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfort and confidence in front of clients
- Next-level attention to detail and the drive to deliver ahead of schedule with a servant leadership approach
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse