Reginal Key Account Manager
Help us grow our Global Key Accounts in Asia
The Regional Key Account Manager at Flexport will have the opportunity to expand our GKA segment in Asia.
You will develop and implement an Asia business plan which includes key deliverables, dates, competitive strategies, product positioning/messaging to contribute to the company's growth objectives and a leading market position. You will also support our share of wallet expansion with existing GKA clients while helping define new targets in the Asia Pacific region.
- Develop and launch new solutions that meet the needs of the largest and most complex global Freight Forwarding clients
- Focus on accelerating the growth of all services across the Flexport Portfolio including Air, Ocean, Trade Advisory, Customs, PO Management, and more for clients with a minimum spend of $15 million
- Partner with GKAMs in the US, Asia and Europe to identify expansion opportunities with our existing accounts and then build local relationships with our clients in order to grow Flexport’s share of wallet
- Work cross-functionally – across Supply Chain Operations, Procurement, Account Solutions, ProServe, Implementation, Legal, Industry SMEs, and Trade and Financial Services teams – to develop and execute on the client strategies in a deliberate way that maximizes the outcomes.
- You will create alignment of executive level customer contacts and maintain relationships with critical stakeholders at some of the world’s largest brands
- Partner with European and North American Global Key Accounts Leaders to develop best in class Global Account Strategies
- Partner with Product & Engineering to develop Tech products that support large, complex, global clients
- Develop and Implement best practices for territory/account planning, forecasting and pipeline management.
- You will work closely with Legal to review complex MSAs for large multinational companies; make recommendations on specific contract terms and help negotiate with client stakeholders where required
- You will stay up-to-date on the latest industry and supply chain developments, so that you can proactively educate and support your clients through change.
You should have:
- Proven success scaling a business; preferably experience growing a revenue stream from $100M to $500M+
- Compelling and verifiable track record of success as an organizational leader, strategic thinker and innovative builder
- Experience building early-stage teams and organizations into successfully scaled business units/regions
- Experience building critical GKA client relationships globally and leveraging those relationships to grow the business partnership
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong track record of successfully delivering innovation and driving results
- Exceptional business, budget and people management skills; passionate about achieving team success; able to inspire and motivate the team.
- Can-do, roll-up-the-sleeves, results-oriented approach; accessible and approachable.
- Strategic thinker and disciplined planner; able to operationalize strategic plans; well organized.
- Excellent presenter and communicator on all channels (written, verbal, phone, media)
- Exceptional negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Cognizant of business cultural differences and norms across the globe; able to adapt style and approach to local business cultures.
- Highly collaborative; track record of building strong internal and external relationships.
- High integrity and ethics; style and behavior align with Flexport’s values
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- User Experience
- Workplace & Facilities
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote