Senior Recruiter, Sales and Operations (m/f/d)
Be the recruiting partner needed to fuel our growth.
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter for our Business team to deliver top talent and lead strategic searches for our Sales, Operations and Account Management departments across Europe. We are growing rapidly in Europe and will be expanding to new markets over the next twelve months. This is an opportunity to build organizations in new and existing markets and take Flexport Europe through its next stage of maturity. You’ll have robust knowledge of best practices and a comprehensive understanding of the complex nature of these roles. You'll source and assess profiles to build pipelines, and build strong partnerships with your internal hiring teams.
- Run full recruiting cycle for a variety of positions across departments including: Sales, Operations, Account Management etc.
- Dive deep to understand our industry and business to effectively sell our value proposition to top tier talent
- Report out key hiring metrics to the business to influence and drive effective change
- Source and identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI
- Partner closely with our Recruiting and Hiring Leaders to ensure we attract, assess and close the best of the best
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations
- Help build the Flexport Recruiting Brand
You should have:
- 6+ years of experience in full cycle Recruiting at a search firm or fast-growing company;
- Relationship Management. Your fans include Candidates, Interviewers, and Hiring Leaders;
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data and metrics are a motivator.
- Hustle. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, and woo the best of the best
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse