As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Partner Performance Specialist, South East Asia to join our growing Asia Partners Team in Singapore. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely not only with our forwarding and customs partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our shared goals. You’ll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Monitoring KPI performance and following up with a partner for variance analysis.
- Investigating shipment level information where deep dives are required
- Following up with partners for answers relating to queries from internal teams.
- Preparation of presentations and analysis for monthly and quarterly partner review process.
- Managing escalations by reaching out to squads and supply teams.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree with 0-1 years of professional logistics, supply chain, projects, programs or consulting experience. Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- A strong performance record of living our values;
- Strong ability to build relationships with stakeholders;
- Ability to create data-driven insights that inform decisions and process improvements;
- Prior experience managing programs and initiatives from end to end;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Next-level attention to detail and the drive to deliver ahead of schedule;
- A system and process oriented mindset;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.