Strategic Pricing Associate
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,500+ Flexporters across 20 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As a Strategic Pricing Associate, you’ll join a team of experts whose mission is to drive growth by converting client opportunities into awarded business. You’ll actively engage in client strategy, securing new clients and nurturing growth in the expansion of existing clients.
The team serves as a critical connector between the multiple service and product teams to design and assemble comprehensive and attractive client proposals. We work across many groups within Flexport including Sales, Account Management, Procurement, Finance, Analytics, and Product. In tight collaboration with teams across Flexport, this team continuously drives further standardization and automation in building proposals for our up-market clients.
- Design, build, and package innovative offerings by matching customer requirements with Flexport products and services
- Provide pricing and customer offerings to Sales and Account Management globally
- Compile the commercial proposal for our largest clients advising on margin and revenue expectations
- Track and measure key results and trends on rate proposals to clients
You should have:
- BA/BS degree and minimum of 2-4+ years of experience in Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Supply Chain, Consulting, or related fields
- Experience creating and managing all aspects of Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Strong project management skills, managing the following effectively: project timelines, deliverables, budget, team accountability, status updates amongst partners and key stakeholders, and event objectives
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and planning skills and fanatical levels of attention to detail and event improvement in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly
- Proficient in MS Office or Google apps
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Solutions & Implementation
- Business Enablement
- Business Operations
- Client Solutions
- Data Science & Analytics
- Flexport Ecosystem
- General Management
- Global Brand
- IT, Security & Infrastructure
- Office of CEO
- Operational Excellence
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Technical Program Management
- Trade & Financial Services
- User Experience
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- U.S. Remote