Senior Designer, Global Brand
We are reinventing global trade.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone.
Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 116 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
We're looking for a smart, switched-on Sr. Designer who is driven by collaborative and creative environments to help expand and evolve our brand system and conceive innovative campaigns. As a Sr. Designer on our Creative team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and elevating the Flexport brand on our website and other brand touchpoints. From supporting the launch of a new product, to developing attention-grabbing digital campaigns, to envisioning an annual conference experience, you’ll create innovative solutions that help grow awareness and delight the global audiences we serve.
- Know when to adhere to brand guidelines and when to experiment
- Elevate and raise the quality of craft and creative strategy at Flexport
- Advocate for upstream design thinking, solutions and consistency
- Deeply understand storytelling, and design visually compelling and engaging content that lives across our website, social channels, newsletters, and digital campaigns
- Partner with the Creative Team, and Global Brand and Marketing leaders to pitch new opportunities and campaign concepts that align with our visual identity, voice and tone
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Art Director, and Creative Teammates to evolve our brand design system and update guidelines and libraries as needed
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team, demonstrating how design thinking can add value every step of the way
- Communicate effectively against timelines, raising flags when needed, asking for assistance when needed.
You should have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience working on tech brands in an agency, in-house, or both.
- University degree (undergraduate level) in communications, design or another relevant field and/or completion of an ad/design school program.
- Demonstrated experience in digital design, brand system development, strategic conceptual skills, and creating and managing work from ideation to final production.
- Solid presentation skills and are able to articulate ideas with clarity, engage in healthy debate, and accept feedback.
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to collaborate and work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
- Expertise in Figma and Adobe Suite.
- Fluency in the design thinking process, from discovery and problem definition to detailed UX and visual design
- Bonus: Experience using Contentful or other CMS to build web pages. Experience working in JIRA and other tools for project and task management.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur