Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social
We are reinventing global trade.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone.
Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 116 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
Flexport is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will help lead our strategic efforts in SMM while also operating as a growth generalist across a variety of demand generation efforts. In this cross-functional role, you’ll learn a lot and will have the chance to try new experiments across channels. Optimization instincts, a learnings-driven approach, and an analytical mindset will be key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.
- Develop and scale paid social strategy from the ground up and in a cost-efficient manner, with a particular focus on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Collaborate with partners across the company to formulate campaign strategy, analyze the paid social funnel, target key audiences, and analyze competitors
- Own operations of paid acquisition channels including design, launch, optimization, and budgeting, predominantly through SMM
- Experiment with new paid social channels such as Reddit, Tik Tok, and more to discover new opportunities to drive inbound demand
- Proactively track, measure, and identify growth opportunities and manage an experimentation roadmap with robust A/B testing techniques
- Deeply understand users throughout the buyer’s journey and identify opportunities to market throughout the buyer’s journey
- Work with Data to develop and leverage rigorous measurement strategies to assess the impact and opportunities of acquisition campaigns
You should have:
- 5+ years working in growth or performance marketing programs
- 2+ years experience managing full-funnel execution of paid social marketing campaigns from design to launch to ongoing optimization
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running SMM campaigns (particularly Google analytics and other web analytics packages). Facebook Ads experiences is required; LinkedIn Ads experiences is a plus
- Experience AB testing and ability to drive consistent exploratory data analysis. Deep level of comfort with marketing data is required
- T-shaped growth marketing skillset: we’re looking for marketing generalists that can pinch-hit in any given domain of marketing, while drawing on the skills and insights from a singular area of deep specialization
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $2B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Listen to Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is and why improving global trade can help to connect the world and break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur