Help us run and improve our Finance in Asia
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move nearly $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As a result of our global expansion, we’re looking to hire an Asia Accounting Analyst for Flexport Asia to join our growing Asia Team. You will be part of Flexport’s Global Finance and Accounting Team which collaborates as a strategic partner to clients, partners, and all internal departments. We need someone able to create strong processes to keep up with our rapid international growth!
What you'll do:
- Work closely with APAC finance team on a full range of daily and monthly finance and accounting issues
- Own the monthly close process and reporting for Flexport SZ and other newly setup entities, including journal entries, reconciliations, and variance analysis.
- Help prepare and review monthly China tax, including VAT and CIT filings
- Perform accounting SOP creation and improvement
- Contribute to process improvements of Flexport’s finance operations and accounting teams as the company scales
- Assist in liaison with auditors for Asian Regions, liaise with finance teams on accounts-related matter
- Participate in ad hoc tasks when required
What you'll need:
- Accounting or Finance Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience on accounting related area, big 4 background is a plus
- Familiar with CN/US GAAP and accounting practice with strong professional ethic and eyes to details
- Excellent communication and reporting skills with detail-orientated mindset
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team-orientated environment
- Able to meet tight deadlines under pressure as well as a good team player
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Strong MS Office skills, knowledge of Yonsuite/Netsuite is a plus
- Proactive in learning as well as improving operational efficiency
- Able to show ‘can do’ attitude on complexities and uncertainty, accountability, and team spirit.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- IT & Security
More About Flexport