Senior Financial Analyst
The FP&A Sr. Analyst will play a supporting role for forecasting, business planning, management reporting, and business analytics activities. This role works with the FP&A Manager to support their business partner. The role will help position the team to be a strong strategic business partner who can foresee the needs of the business and help drive business visibility. He/she will also bring a strong analytical toolset, and proven experience working with a wide variety of partners.
- Work with senior leaders across the company to monitor & communicate company performance, coordinate company planning and empower leaders in managing their business
- Key business partner who supports their business function on all budgeting and forecasting (including monthly, quarterly and annual planning)
- Provide analytics to their stakeholders to help drive business insights
- Continuously improve reporting frameworks, tools and processes to ensure access to timely, accurate and actionable data
- Effectively communicate results with team members within Finance and cross functional partners
- Have a deep understanding of the key drivers of the organization and your function
- Ad-hoc analysis for departmental leads, providing insight on budget vs actuals, performance, and operational optimization, etc
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field required
- 2+ years of progressive experience in FP&A with Adaptive Insights a plus
- Very strong financial modeling and MS Excel skills required
- Very high attention to detail and accuracy and strong analytical skills required
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur