Cash Applications Supervisor, Accounts Receivable
We are looking for a remarkably driven Cash Applications Lead to join our AR department operations. This position is an essential team player with a focus on supporting daily operations, specifically focusing on setting high standards for exceptional customer service. This position must possess strong attention to detail, strong problem solving and ability to effectively communicate with external and internal customers. This role will be a player/coach to the rest of the team, who will inspire others to match their drive. The position will report to the Finance Operations Manager - OTC.
- Provide daily supervision and leadership to the Cash Applications Group including hiring, training, and conducting performance reviews.
- Drive and support the timely and accurate cash posting of all cash receipts across business units
- Manage workflows and daily targets of the team on a daily basis, holding team members accountable for service level adherence and process conformance
- Perform related month-end close processes and support internal and external audit requests
- Prepare daily payment reports and bank reconciliations and ensure all bank accounts are balanced
- Manage resolution of unapplied, over, and duplicate payment refunds and distribution activity
- Analyze data, payments, and deductions to ensure resulting applications are accurate and in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Resolve complex client issues and manage first-level escalations, while maintaining high standards for accuracy, timeliness, and professionalism
- Partner with internal stakeholders and managers to identify areas of opportunities
- Identify ways to streamline processes and work as part of the team to implement solutions
- Assist in the preparation of documentation such as AR SOPs policy and control narratives
- Assist with ad-hoc requests such as audit support and system implementations
You should have:
- Minimum 6+ years in Cash Application with 2+ years of supervisory/people management
- Previous experience managing stakeholder relationships is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field a plus
- Strong attention to detail, professional communication (both written and verbal), and excellent follow-through skills
- Experience identifying and driving improvements to processes by engaging with different functions throughout the company
- Ability to work well within a team while also being a strong individual contributor
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes typical of a start-up
- Self-starter mindset and proactive, able to operate with a high level of autonomy
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with HighRadius and NetSuite a definite plus
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur