Senior App-Sec Engineer
We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $2.2B from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, Wells Fargo, & Softbank.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
Flexport is looking for Application Security Engineers to help Flexport establish itself as the most trusted company in the global trade ecosystem.
- Develop, implement, and support application security services consumed by product teams across our global infrastructure.
- Build tools, processes and solutions that improve the security of Flexport’s products and data.
- Evangelize security within the CISO and software engineering organizations.
- Collaborate with internal engineering stakeholders on addressing systemic security issues.
- Lead application security innovation, and provide technical direction to product teams for securing applications and development processes.
- Drive the integration of secure development standards, tools, and processes into the development lifecycle.
- Produce relevant application security metrics that demonstrate a continually improving application security posture.
- Conduct application design reviews and build compensating security solutions.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to conceive security strategies and features that will help keep Flexport’s customer data safe.
- Support our existing penetration testing and bug bounty programs.
- Drive remediation and help mature our vulnerability management program.
You should have:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellence in problem-solving, strategic thinking, and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years of application security experience supporting product development and engineering teams in a fast-paced global environment.
- Experience securing CI/CD pipelines enabling strong security controls through the implementation of commercial and custom built tooling.
- Experience performing code audits on internal and open source libraries for inclusion in our products.
- Experience with DAST, SAST, as well as manual testing techniques.
- Experience with IaaS cloud infrastructure, container technologies, and software-oriented architecture.
- Experience with managing bug bounty programs.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- Hong Kong Warehouse
- Kuala Lumpur