Director, Global Rewards Experience
Flexport is reinventing global trade.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with passionate and resourceful team members who are in it together.
We’re seeking a Director, Global Rewards Experience, Data & Cross Rewards Operations to be a creative and effective leader in promoting our rewards programs across the globe.
- Design and manage cross rewards programs across all Flexport businesses, globally
- Build connected training and improve communication for a better user experience
- Ensure leaders and employees understand how our programs work as well as the value of their rewards
- Improve process and work to automate or build repeatable process to eliminate errors
- Coordinate Market Pricing and manage market pricing tool
- Leverage Data to measure both the efficacy of current programs and cost value
- Lead overall cost analysis for comp & benefits program (invest/disinvest)
You should have:
- Minimum 7 years experience across both benefits and compensation, ideally in a tech company
- Leadership qualities to manage a small team and coordinate across groups and stakeholders globally
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why we bring in people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with industry veterans to help move the logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- IT & Security
More About Flexport