Manager, Account Management
As a member of the Account Management team, your mission will be to proactively grow our client relationships by building and implementing solutions to their critical supply chain challenges. This is the golden opportunity to help expand our GKA segment in Asia. You will develop and implement an Asia business plan which includes key deliverables, dates, competitive strategies, product positioning/messaging to contribute to the company's growth objectives and a leading market position. You will also support our share of wallet expansion with existing GKA clients while helping define new targets in the Asia Pacific region.
- Develop and launch new solutions that meet the needs of the largest and most complex global Freight Forwarding clients
- Focus on accelerating the growth of all services across the Flexport Portfolio including Air, Ocean, Trade Advisory, Customs, PO Management, and more for clients with a minimum spend of $15 million
- Partner with GKAMs in the US, Asia and Europe to identify expansion opportunities with our existing accounts and then build local relationships with our clients in order to grow Flexport’s share of wallet
- Work cross-functionally – across Supply Chain Operations, Procurement, Account Solutions, ProServe, Implementation, Legal, Industry SMEs, and Trade and Financial Services teams – to develop and execute on the client strategies in a deliberate way that maximizes the outcomes.
- You will create alignment of executive level customer contacts and maintain relationships with critical stakeholders at some of the world’s largest brands
- Partner with European and North American Global Key Accounts Leaders to develop best in class Global Account Strategies
- Partner with Product & Engineering to develop Tech products that support large, complex, global clients
- Develop and Implement best practices for territory/account planning, forecasting and pipeline management.
- You will work closely with Legal to review complex MSAs for large multinational companies; make recommendations on specific contract terms and help negotiate with client stakeholders where required
- You will stay up-to-date on the latest industry and supply chain developments, so that you can proactively educate and support your clients through change.
You should have:
- Proven success scaling a business; preferably experience growing a revenue stream from $100M to $500M+
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong track record of successfully delivering innovation and driving results
- Experience working with complicated global team matrices and driving the desirable solutions and results
- Experience building critical GKA client relationships globally and leveraging those relationships to grow the business partnership
- Passionate about achieving team success; able to inspire and motivate the team.
- Can-do, roll-up-the-sleeves, results-oriented approach; accessible and approachable.
- Strategic thinker and disciplined planner; able to operationalize strategic plans; well organized.
- Excellent presenter and communicator on all channels (written, verbal, phone, media)
- Exceptional negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Cognizant of business cultural differences and norms across the globe; able to adapt style and approach to local business cultures.
- Highly collaborative; track record of building strong internal and external relationships.
- High integrity and ethics; style and behavior align with Flexport’s values
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy and enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people fromdiverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Account Management
- Flexport 飞协博生态系统
- United States
More About Flexport